Please note that the course unit outlines are listed to give you a flavour of what might be taught in the next academic year, curriculum content can change from year to year.
Postgraduate course modules
The following Teaching Group areas contain a list of course units that give you a flavour of what might be taught in the current and next academic year, curriculum content can change from year to year.
It is adviseable to know the course unit code before looking at this list as they are not catergorised per course.
- Educational Support and Inclusion
- MEd Psychology of Education.
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert Profound and Complex Learning Disabilities
- MA Counselling
- Learning, Teaching and Assessment
- MA Digital Technologies, Communication and Education
- MSc Educational Research
- MA Education (Urban/International/Teach First)
- Masters in Teaching and Learning
- MA in Teaching and Learning
- Mgt and Institutional Development
- MA Educational Leadership and School Improvement
- MA Educational Leadership and Inclusion
- MA Educational Leadership and Improvement
- MA Educational Technology and TESOL
- MA TESOL
- MA/PGCert Process Consultancy